Meftal Spas Tablet Uses, Side Effects, Dosage and Price
Meftal Spas Tablet an exclusive and safe tablet produced by Blue Cross Laboratories. It is mainly used for the diagnosis or treatment to reduce menstrual pain, abdominal pain, fever, muscle aches, and excessive blood flow during periods. It is available in the form of injection, syrup, drops, tablet, suspension medicines from the medical store. It is not a cure for the problem but only provides temporary relief. Apart from this, it also provides relief from inflammation and muscle pain.
The effectiveness of this Meftal Spas Tablet is less than that of aspirin. The tablet contains herbal ingredients of Hipsaria Azadii and Guludoul which makes it safe and effective. The strength of the tablet is between 10% and 25%. Women who are pregnant, can use this tablet. Meftal Spas Tablet may also be used for purposes that are not listed in this Meftal Spas Tablet medication guide.
Meftal Spas Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Dicyclomine 10mg is an anti cholinergic drug which acts as an anti spasmodic. It prevents contraction of muscles and relaxes the muscles in stomach and intestine
- Mefenamic acid 250mg used to reduce mild to moderate pain.It works by blocking the production of certain chemical reactions that are responsible for causing pain and swelling.
|Meftal Spas Tablet|
|Name||Meftal Spas Tablet|
|Price||₹34.00 / 10 Tablet(s) in a Strip|
|Manufacturer||Blue Cross Labs|
|Nature||Painkiller and muscle relaxant in menstruation in women|
|Uses||Menstruation cramps, Period pain, Abdominal pain, Muscle pain|
|Composition||Dicyclomine (10 mg) + Mefenamic acid (250 mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea Or Vomiting, Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, Blurred Vision, Tiredness, etc|
|Country of Origin||India|
Meftal Spas Tablet Overview?
Meftal Spas Tablet is a pain killer medicine used to reduce menstrual pain, abdominal pain, fever, muscle aches, and excessive blood flow during periods. It is not a cure for the problem but only provides temporary relief. The magic of this tablet lies in the combination of various ingredients in it, which work together to fight the disease and cure various ailments
|Meftal Spas Tablet Strip|
You can take this medicine with food or without eating food. It is better to take this medicine exactly as the doctor has prescribed you. You will see the improvement within 2 hours after taking the medicine. Do not stop using this medicine until told by the doctor.
The effect of this medicine may vary slightly depending on the person’s condition and weight. In most cases, the effect can be experienced approximately half an hour after taking the tablet.
Do not worry if you feel sleepy with the Meftal Spas medicine and the effect of the tablet lasts for an average duration of 4-6 hours.
Meftal Spas Tablet is completely banned for pregnant women, especially in the third trimester. Potential health hazards far outweigh the potential benefits. If you want to consume it early in pregnancy then you should consult a doctor.
It is not safe to drive the vehicle after the intake of the Meftal Spas Tablet as you may suffer from drowsiness, weakness, blurred vision, or coordination problems. These can cause problems while driving.
Use of Meftal Spas Tablet
|Use of Meftal Spas Tablet|
- Menstrual cramps - Also known as dysmenorrhea, menstrual cramps are cramping and throbbing pain in the lower abdomen. Many women experience menstrual cramps before or during menstruation. The tablet helps in relieving cramps.
- Heavy bleeding during periods - Every woman experiences her menstrual period differently. Some women have excessive bleeding while others have minimal bleeding. The thickness of the uterine wall is the main determinant of bleeding. It helps in controlling the excessive loss of blood during a period.
Who cannot use Meftal Spas Tablet?
Side Effects of Meftal Spas Tablet
- Having constipation problem.
- Feeling dizzy
- To vomit
- Abdominal pain
- Redness and red spots appear on the skin.
- Excessive sweating
- Increased BP etc.
- Imperfect bowel obstruction risk with diarrhea
- For hypertensive patients
- For patients with ulcerative colitis
- Do not forget to drive or operate machinery since this drug can cause drowsiness or blurred vision
- Stop use and contact doctor if experiencing fever and heat stroke
- For patients with known or suspected prostatic hypertrophy
- Having coronary heart disease
- Also the risk of mental illness
- Have renal and hepatic impairment
- For patients with liver or kidney disease
- Antidiabetic medications
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastrointestinal immune disease
- Acute ulcerative colitis
- Severe renal impairment
- Transient heart condition in severe bleeding
Avoid Meftal Spas Tablet During These Conditions
- Special precautions and consideration is warranted for the following individuals or physiological states.
- Avoid use Neonates and children due to risks of respiratory depression and/or failure.
- Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Congestive heart failure, Cardiac arrhythmias, Coronary bypass graft surgery. Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Drowsiness may affect the ability to perform coordinated/ skilled tasks or to drive.
- Urinary retention, Paralytic ileus.
How To Take/Consume Meftal Spas Tablet
|How To Consume Meftal Spas Tablet|
Advice: It is advised that if you experience any side effects, you should consult a doctor immediately.
How Does Meftal Spas Tablet work?
|How Meftal Spas Tablet Work|
Alternatives to Meftal Spas Tablet
The following medicines can be used in place of Meftal Spas Tablet.
- Spascrush M 10 Mg/250 Mg Tablet Montana Remedies
- Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Intaspas Tablet
- Spasmonil Plus Tablet Cipla Ltd
- Mefkind-Spas Tablet Mankind Pharma Ltd
- Mefnum Spas 10 Mg/250 Mg TabletVintage Labs Pvt Ltd
- Speedex-Spas Tablet Pharmasynth Formulations Ltd
- Colimex MF 10 mg/250 mg Tablet Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Cyclopam MF 10mg/250mg Tablet Indoco Remedies Ltd
- Spasmofirst Tablet Wockhardt Ltd
Meftal Spas Tablet Dosage & How to Take Ingredients of Meftal Spas Medicine
Please remember that every patient and their case may be different. Hence, the dosage of Meftal Spas Tablet may vary depending on the disease, mode of administration, age of the patient, medical history of the patient, and other factors.
Do not take Meftal Spas Tablet if you have any of these Diseases
Do not take Meftal Spas Tablet if you have any of these diseases as it may make your condition worse. If you are suffering from any of the following diseases, you should not take Meftal Spas unless your doctor advises you to do so -
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Stomach Ulcer
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Heart Disease
Meftal Spas Tablet Price and How To Buy
Other important Information on Meftal Spas Tablet
Not a single dose
Overdosage of Meftal Spas Tablet
- Do not take more than the prescribed amount. Taking more medications does not improve your complications; Instead, they can be toxic or cause serious side effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Meftal Spas Tablet , please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring the pharmaceutical box, container, or label with you to assist the doctor in providing necessary information.
- Do not give your medicine even if other people are in the same situation or appear to be in the same situation. This can lead to excessive consumption.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Expired Meftal Spas Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions about Meftal Spas Tablet
- Is the use of Meftal Spas Tablet safe for pregnant women?
- Is the use of Meftal Spas Tablet safe during breastfeeding?
- What is the effect of Meftal Spas Tablet on the Kidneys?
- What is the effect of Meftal Spas Tablet on the liver?
- What is the effect of Meftal Spas Tablet on the Heart?
- What are the side effects of consuming alcohol while taking Meftal Spas Tablet?